SBOBET, Falcao set to depart Monaco after Lille snub

SBOBET
The Colombian striker was originally named in the squad for Saturday’s match but his late omission has raised serious questions over his future in France
Monaco striker Radamel Falcao appears close to leaving the Ligue 1 outfit after being left out of the team to face Lille on Saturday.

Head coach Leonardo Jardim had initially named the Colombian forward in a panel of 19 to face the northern outfit and, having started last weekend’s match against Nantes it was fully anticipated that he would once again feature from the outset at Stade Louis II, Sbobet, particularly after he scored in that clash.

Falcao, who missed the second half of last season with a serious knee problem sustained in a Coupe de France match in January, has, however, been closely linked with a move away from the principality for much of the summer.

Monaco have not reported any further physical complaints from their forward, Sbobet, and so it appears that this exit is likely to come in the next few days, with French media suggesting that a deal could even be completed on Saturday evening.

Several sides have been closely associated with the 28-year-old forward, including Manchester City, Juventus, Arsenal, Liverpool and Real Madrid.

While it is expected that Monaco’s asking price of €65 million will be too great to tempt suitors before the end of the transfer window, it appears likely that the ex-Atletico Madrid and Porto striker will instead be shipped out on a one-year loan, Sbobet, expected to cost the purchasing club €20m.

Falcao’s record in France reads that he has scored 13 goals in 22 matches, though he has been criticised for his failure to replicate his Atletico Madrid form in Ligue 1.

GCLUB , Mourinho confirms Remy interest

GCLUB
Harry Redknapp revealed earlier on Saturday that QPR had accepted a bid for the French forward, who is now set to move to the Blues to replace Fernando Torres
Jose Mourinho has confirmed Chelsea’s interest in QPR striker Loic Remy and has no fears over the Frenchman’s fitness.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp revealed on Saturday that Remy, left out of the squad for the 1-0 win over Sunderland, Gclub, was heading for the Loftus Road exit door, suggesting that Chelsea was his likely destination.

And, following the Blues’ stunning 6-3 Premier League triumph at Everton later the same day, Mourinho explained that the club’s pursuit of Remy had been stepped up after Fernando Torres’ departure for AC Milan.

“Today I told my people in the club that I have no news until the end of the game, Gclub,” the Portuguese told Sky Sports. “They know I don’t like to communicate before the game.

“Obviously I know that we are trying since yesterday, since we knew that [Torres] was leaving, that we were trying to get Remy.

“But now, when I arrive in the bus is the time to make some calls and to have news.”

Remy looked set to move to Liverpool last month before the deal collapsed after he reportedly failed a medical. However, Mourinho is not concerned with the former Marseille forward’s fitness.

He said: “I have one fantastic doctor, we trust him completely, Gclub, he has lots of people working with him in different areas.

“For sure they will try to identify what the situation is. But the information we have already from specialists in different areas is that he doesn’t have a problem to play football.”

Remy’s signing would add further firepower to a Chelsea squad that already boasts the English top-flight’s top scorer, with Diego Costa having netted twice on Merseyside to make it four in three games for the Spain international.